Mark your calendars for the 2018 Taste of Italy wine pairing dinner at Dolcetto Restaurant. Cost will be $100 per person and a tax receipt will be issued after the event for a portion of the registration cost.
Registration will be available soon.
Reception – Serrinisima prosecco served upon arrival
Crostini & antipasti – Paired with Serrinisima Pinot Grigio
- wild mushroom & gorgonzola,
- goat cheese & marinated beet
- Antipasti – assorted olives & cheeses
Insalata – Paired with Matto Nero d’avola
- Fennel & orange salad with seasonal lettuces, tossed with a fresh fig & honey white wine vinaigrette.
Primi – Paired with Nero d’avola
- Butternut squash agnolotti – fresh pasta wrapped around butternut squash tossed with brown butter & sage
Secondi – Your choice of pollo or pesce (Vegetarian entrée on request):
- Pollo Crema di Aglio – oven-roasted chicken with thyme & garlic, artichoke hearts, cipollini onions, blistered tomato, spinach & sautéed garlic cream sauce on angel hair pasta.
- Paired with Delibori Amarone
- Salmone piccata – fresh grilled salmon on angel hair pasta topped with Chef Julie’s piccata sauce with seared capers, Roma tomatoes, preserved lemon & extra virgin olive oil.
- Paired with Traluce Umbria Sauvignon
Dolce – Lemon almond cake, served with coffee or tea.Register